6 Tips to Help Her Feel Sexy During Pregnancy
Ways To Make A Woman Feel Good About Her Body During Pregnancy
Dear April Masini,
My wife is eight months pregnant with our first child. I am thrilled, and I think she has never been sexier. She, on the other hand, won't stop fixating on her new bigger size and won't realize how beautiful she really is. Any advice on how to cure her woes?
Sincerely, Impregnated Imagination"
April Masini's Advice :
Dear Impregnated Imagination,
I can only imagine what your imagination is up! Many men find pregnant women attractive -- because they are!
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and while some men find blondes attractive, others find brunettes to be their cup of tea. Some men are breast men, while others are leg men. In addition, pregnancy has taken on a new sexiness because Hollywood moms flaunt their pregnant bellies and their hot mom status now, more than ever. Of course, Demi and Brittney naked on magazine covers didn't hurt -- nor did the song, Stacy's Mom, or the MILF phenomenon.
Nine and A Half Months
Many pregnant women feel a surge of sexuality in their pregnancy -- especially in the second trimester, when morning sickness usually subsides or ends. Those women who revel in what their bodies have done, and enjoy the changes -- including the bonus of bigger breasts -- will naturally feel sexier than usual. In many ways the new body is like getting new clothes to wear for a change. When women feel sexy like this, most men will respond in kind.
But there are those women who equate pregnancy with just being fat. They often feel less than sexy and compare themselves to their old body or other women with svelte, non-pregnant figures. Things that men can do to encourage their wives to feel sexy during pregnancy are:
1. Don't criticize her weight gain. Ever.
2. If she criticizes her own weight gain, reassure her that she is making a beautiful sacrifice for your child and for your family by carrying this child and taking such good care of her body, and the baby's.
3. Take her clothes shopping and ogle! There are wonderful maternity clothing stores now that carry clothes that are pretty, flattering and even sexy. Take her lingerie shopping for bigger bras! You can even hit Frederick's or Victoria's for sexy bras, and if she's comfortable with it, undies that ride below her belly.
4. Experiment with sex. If she's nervous about sex and the pregnancy, go slow with her and try new positions and techniques. In the third trimester, the missionary position may not be comfortable or feasible any more, so try positions like sideways and from behind -- or other sex acts that may or may not include intercourse.
5. Enhance your romance and sexuality by remind her how womanly she is in this state, and cherish it because it is temporary.
6. Hire a boudoir photographer to take sexy photos of her naked and pregnant. Or do it yourself.