Great Gifts For Men - Guys Gift Wish List - Tips on the Best Presents for the Men You Love
Dear April Masini,
Every year I find myself running around the mall on Christmas Eve looking for gifts for my father, brother, or boyfriend. While I never have a problem figuring out with the girls in my life want, I cannot for the life of me figure out what the men want. To keep me sane on future holidays and birthdays, can you offer any advice that would help me find a good starting point?"
April Masini's Advice :
It’s been said that men are harder to shop for than women, and while I cannot confirm or deny this myth I can offer some holiday gift ideas for those hard-to-shop-for men in our lives — boyfriends, husbands, brothers, etc.
Guys Gift Wish List:
1) A pair of sporting events tickets — for him and one of his buddies.
2) A Watch — it’s up there with a nice car for men who take pride in themselves.
3) iPod — with his favorite songs already downloaded on it.
4) DVD of his favorite movie or a DVD set of his favorite television show.
5) Digital Camera — a picture is worth a thousand words and most men love to create picture memories.
6) A palm, PDA or pocket PC — convienient and useful and pocket size.
7) Brand name Sports gear — for his favorite sport/hobby.
8) A laptop with DVD — he could draft a letter, listen to his favorite music, keep score for his favorite team and watch his favorite movies on it.